Tips for Increasing the Intuition
- Pay attention to emotions, images, dreams, hunches, "gut feelings." That’s how your intuition communicates with you.
- Notice what excites you. These are critical clues from your intuition about the right endeavors to pursue.
- Get clear about goals. Write about what you want. Expand your vision. Your intuition will show you the quickest route to where you want to go in life.
- Ask your intuition questions such as, "How can I…" "What should I do about…" Then listen for the answers.
- Visualize yourself achieving your goals. Visualization is a powerful tool used by many successful people from all walks of life.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want. Holding positive thoughts about your goals will help you attract the circumstances to achieve them.
- Act on the information you receive. Intuition is like any skill - the more you use it the better you get at it. You don’t need to make major changes based on your intuition. Small steps are important.