How to work with
When working with candles, you can be as simplistic or as complicated as you would like to make it. We suggest that you always charge your candle before lighting it.
- Sit in a quiet place hold the candle in your hands at heart level and visualize the area in your life you want charged (changed). This will personalize your connections with the candle and allow the needed energy to come to you in a more direct way. Begin by using a positive affirmation (our candles come with one), then expand on it based on your specific situation.
- You get as much out of a candle (or anything) as you put into it. You must create your own reality through the use of your energy, emotions and visualizations. What you wish to create may come immediately or it may take some time. Experience shows that results are only realized at the appropriate time (the Universal time, not your own)! This allows us a great lesson.
- Any time you light a candle, always state your true intention and end with a positive affirmation.
- Burn a candle based on the color you need.
- Use the seven colors of the Chakra and light these small candles to release the color into the room. The rainbow colors have an amazing healing power when lit all together.
- Burn a candle for meditation. Sit in front of the candle and concentrate on the light.
- Burn a candle that is made from herbs and essential oils. The power of herbs and scent are blended with the power of light to manifest a positive action.
- Burn a candle to bring about clear change and affirmative thought.
- Different geometric shapes will alter and enhance the effects of color and scent. It involves understanding what particular geometric patterns can do by using that particular layout around an individual to heal. Meditating within the center of these configurations can heighten the entire experience! Place candles in one of these sacred shapes. Place them on a table or alter to burn or place them on the floor or in your meditation space and sit inside the configuration. meditate on or with the geometric shape.
- Mood maker candles can create any mood based on color and good intention. Utilize the power of light and wax!
- A candle can be lit for a season ritual. Consider celebrating the start of each new transition, such as winter, spring, summer and fall, the new or full moon or even your birthday.
- Use a candle to help clear negative energy from your home, office or your surroundings.